Rain or Shine Doulas
I promise you, Rain or Shine Doulas do not care what your home looks like.
During our visit, we look forward to creating some peace and helping get some tasks off your radar, to allow you to heal and transition through this amazing part of your life. When booking Rain or Shine Doulas for Postpartum support, you will receive blank “What’s on my Radar'' lists that you can keep on your fridge to jot down your needs between visits. Do you have trouble telling people what to do? Write it on the list! We LOVE lists and also LOVE direction. Unlike your family we are paid to be here and for you to give direction. We will follow your direction. We do not have feelings attached to you and won’t try to put our feelings into what you are asking. We will just do it because this is your house and you make the rules.
Here are some ideas on what Rain or Shine Doulas can take care of related to your home.
1. Household Organization: Adding a whole other person who, while just a tiny little potato, has a lot of STUFF, can be challenging. Whether we start before birth or after, we can help improve your home's functionality.
2. Meal Preparation: Rain or Shine Doulas love to cook and would love to help make food for your family.
3. Grocery Shopping: Taking care of grocery shopping can be part of your support, not going to lie, Kristle knows the superstore layout like the back of her hand!
4. Baby Gear Organization: Like we said above, tiny humans need things. We help fit it all in.
5. Sibling Care: Kids are so fun! Rain or Shine Doulas can offer support in caring for them, ensuring a smooth transition for the entire family.
6. Errand Running: Handling errands like picking up prescriptions or other necessities, saving time and energy for you.
7. Support with Pets: If there are pets in the household, Rain or Shine Doulas can assist in their care, ensuring they also adjust to your new family dynamics.
Finally, my favorite thing...a reset! This comes standard as part of each visit, and includes the following:
Did I miss anything else for your home? Let us chat about it!